Saturday, April 19, 2008

I'm giddy!

It's crappy food day! All week long, I've been eating really healthy...the plan was to kill the diet all week long, then Saturday, I get to have one disgusting meal. And then back on the diet again. I'm going to have a cheesesteak from Rudolpho's!!!!! Heeeeheeheeheeheeheeheeheehee!!!

Oh god, this is going to be so good. A cheesesteak, a Mountain Dew, and some fritos. I am going to be a worthless lump the rest of the afternoon.

By the way - the scale told me 236 this morning (down from 244 last Sunday). I'm betting it tells me something different tomorrow.

Cheesesteak!!! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey mate,

just checked your blog, got it from BF. great going, good to hear you`re winning in the Battle of the Bulge!

keep it up, rooting for ya!