Friday, April 25, 2008

Gearing up

Only about a week and a couple days til the 3 State 3 Mountain Challenge, and two days til the Tour de Lake Hopatcong, which might get rained out. Actually, I've spoken to them, and they say it's a rain or shine ride, but I'm not going to do it in the rain. Sissy? Maybe.

Anyways, I just put a 12-27 on the bike, so I should be ok. Picked up a bug screen for the bike, so it should be ok up on the roof for the ride into Tennessee. Everything is falling into place, including my fitness. Went for a 30 mile ride the other day, felt strong all the way through it. One more training ride today, a 60+ miler, with lots of hills, a recovery ride tomorrow (or the rollers, if it's raining), and I'm good to go for Hopatcong.

I'm getting psyched...time to go for a ride!

No comments: