Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Monday and Tuesday

Ok, Mondays stats:

246 lbs (you fat fuck)

The menu wasn't pretty. A bagel, toasted and buttered, a turkey and provolone sub, small, and pizza. About 1.5 liters of water, and some lemonade. I was kind of tired, big suprise, the way I ate, right? But I got some time in the saddle. 20 of the most pathetic miles you'll ever see, which was to be expected after a sedentary, junk food (Wendys!) laden month and a half. It was really pathetic, draggingmy fat ass over the little bitty rollers on rt 34. And while the new Dura-Ace stuff was very nice, the 11-23 cassette was killing me. But you gotta start somewhere, and its going to hurt when you do. At this point, pain is good.

Tuesday:

243.8 lbs

Gym day! Its still early, and I'll update it throughout the day. I'll tell you this - I am dreading going to the gym. Core work on the worlds softest core.

The menu so far is off to a much better start. Slow cooked, steel cut organic oatmeal, with a tablespoonful of raw honey, and a scoop of hemp protein powder, a handful of Gary Null super vitamins, half a glass of lemonade, and some water. An organic apple. Some pizza (I wanted a turkey sandwich, but the deli was closed!).

More to come.

No comments: