Sunday, June 3, 2007

Random things that suck

The Yankees suck.

Cops suck.

Baseball sucks.

Every player on the Yankees sucks.

Hockey sucks.

Tacoed rear wheels suck.

Entourage really, really sucks. I give a fuck about four spoiled assholes charmed lives. This show is based on Marky Marks life, which means he thinks his brother reeeeally sucks.

Tendonitis sucks.

Shoulder injuries suck.

New York City fucking sucks.

Not having my bike for a week sucks.

Chelsea Center sucks.

The two Hildegards suck ass.

Being overweight sucks (the bike would really help, right about now).

15 degrees above the average temp sucks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi cyclist friend. I got your blog link from the bikeforums.net.
I think your blog rocks, I really like the sincerity of your words, I do, you almost made me spill my coffee.

So, almost everythin sucks huh?

rog said...

Heh...Oh, great. Pressure. :-D

No, not everything sucks...the Yankees have come off the list...

Anonymous said...

You write very well.