Friday, June 15, 2007

If you're the cop...

...who was tailgating me, off duty, driving a big, new Dodge Ram pickup truck, red, with white stripes (in Sayreville, NJ)...fuck you. Fuck you, you hiding behind your badge, abusing your authority motherfucker. You got my license plate #, you can easily find out where I live, come get me. I called the Sayreville cops non-emergency number, they said they know who you are, you're not a Sayreville cop (wouldn't tell me what police station you work out of, lucky for you), and that you are basically an asshole who likes to, yep, you guessed it, abuse your authority and hide behind your badge. Pussy. You are the cop that makes everyone hate cops. You are the cop that makes it a much harder job for all the good cops out there. You don't deserve your position - and when I see you again, and I will, you better believe I'm going to do something about it. Punk.

No comments: