Friday, July 13, 2007

How to lose weight, in one easy step

Quit drinking soda. Since quitting the Dew, I'm losing weight, even though I've been eating like an asshole, and have gotten very little time in on the bike. Two pork roll and cheese sandwiches yesterday. Not one; two. Still lost weight.

My soda addiction was really out of control - more than a liter a day, easy. I've replaced it with lemonade. Specifically, Minute Maid frozen lemonade. Best stuff ever.

Now take my advice, and improve your life. And remember, nobody gives better advice than Rog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Doesn't Lemonade have alot of sugar?

rog said...

Yes, but not as much as soda. Also, no sodium, and no carbon dioxide - which depletes your body of calcium. When the current crop of high schoolers gets into their late 40s early 50s, they are going to be dealing with broken hips and osteoporosis from the lack of calcium. Go ahead. Have another fuckin red bull.