Sunday, May 20, 2007

Refrigerator post script

Holy fucking yikes.

Oh, yeah. We're definitely back into the realm of Things that Only Rog Would Give A Shit About. My refrigerator.

So, I swear, I thought when I last cleared it out, I got whatever it was that smelled. The last two days it's been very apparent that I was wrong. Unfortunately, today I went shopping for produce (broccoli!), so I had no choice but to open the fucking thing. Fuck it. Time to clean. And oh, look at that. A block of cheddar that had been in there for about four months, that somehow I didn't see when I cleared stuff out the last time. Where do these blind spots come from.

Anyways, basically a hunk of green. And no doubt about it, it wasn't the two week old peppers that smelled, it was the fucking cheese.

Bottom line, the fridge is now safe. I'm making broccoli stir-fry tomorrow night - who wants some?

No comments: