Monday, May 7, 2007

And the verdict is in...

Well, not a verdict, per say. But it turns out Ivan Basso was involved in the Operation Puerto scandal.

Surpise!!

Ok, so Valverde is apparently also dirty...Ullrich is out, Basso, obviously, Floyd is out, and I assume Valverde won't be able to start the Tour de France or the Giro de Italia. So who's left? Vino, obviously, and maybe Levi has a chance now. Heh...until he gets caught, and there's no doubt in my mine Levi is doping. He looks so much better this year. Granted, it's partly because Disco is a much stronger team than any he's been on as a leader, and yeah, he went into the wind tunnel and cleaned up his time trialing position, but he's looked superhuman at times.

I hope I'm wrong. I hope all of Discovery is clean, but let's see...Contador, Basso, the rumors that still dog Lance (whom I don't really believe doped). Just so long as Popo and Janez are clean. And Hincapie, of course. If he tested positive, I'd stop watching the sport.

No comments: