Thursday, January 24, 2008

Stupid blog

Ugh...Ok, so about 30% of the people who have the unfortunate loss of ten seconds of their life that is stumbling across my blog get here from Trust But Verify, which quotes my occasional Floyd Landis comments for some reason, a bunch more find it because of the pic of Tom Boonen shitting himself, and the rest used to find their way here through a link in my sig file, that goes out with my email, newsgroup postings, etc. For the last couple months, I've taken the URL of this site out of my sig, and replaced it with Republican For a Day, which expressed my support for Ron Paul's presidential campaign. It looks like that's going to be over soon, and that means I'll have to switch the URLs back around. Which means I'll actually have to start coming up with some goddamn content for this shitty site.

God, I'm lazy. I mean, I have some stuff to say, but I'm just too goddamn lazy to post it. Even typing this is torture...

Vote for Ron Paul in the primaries/caucuses, so I don't have to update my blog! Fuckers!

No comments: